The good people at We Out Here Festival have given us 6 pairs of tickets to give away!
The festival runs from 15th to 18th August. That’s 4 days and nights of live music curated by Gilles Peterson, at Abbots Ripton, the Cambridgeshire site previously inhabited by Secret Garden Party. Camping is included (bring your own tent).
To win a pair of tickets to We Out Here Festival answer the following question:
The compilation album We Out Here was released on which record label?
We’re spreading the competition over May and June, so if you don’t win this time, you’ll get another chance next month.
Good luck and we hope to see you there!
1) This competition runs from 30th April to 31st May.
3) One entry per person.
4) The competition is free to enter. Entrants will only be corresponded with if they win. We protect all email addresses and data in accordance with GDPR.
5) The competition is administered by Sussex Jazz Magazine. Sussex Jazz Magazine team members and We Out Here Festival employees are not permitted to enter the competition.
6) The prize is one pair of tickets to We Out Here Festival. We have 3 pairs of tickets to be won.
7) We Out Here is a family friendly festival and welcomes all ages but under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
8) The Festival will be held on 15th to 18th August 2019, at Abbots Ripton, Cambridgeshire. Festival tickets allow access free of charge to the standard camping and family camping area but winners must provide their own tent. Winners should provide their own transport to the festival; tickets do not include parking.
9) For more information on the festival, see the We Out Here Festival website.
10) Entries will be drawn at random on Tuesday 4th June, 2019 and winners will be notified the same day.